Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

New Online money making methods (NOMMM)

These are some opportunities I'm still looking at myself.

New credit-card based vending machines. I've heard of these lil' beauties, and am still locating them. I tried out standard vending machines before, and, they're ooookay. One thing you have to consider is the unit's ability to store product, as well as coin storage. The credit card thing is pretty sweet, as it takes that factor out of the equation.

Buy your own ATM machines - still looking into it, but, apparently, in some countries they've privatized ATM machines. Very VERY cool.

Storage units

licencing / intellectual property or Royalties

And index funds

Any thoughts on these'd be great, I'll update as I learn as well.


Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!