Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Making your life a library

One thing that I've become passionate about since re-re-re listening to The Secret (which, by the way, you should listen to if you haven't) is making my life that of one rich in positive affirmations, and education.

I've always loved the concept of being able to document my ideas, and learn, in any place, at any time (one of the reasons I love my itouch so much) - and this got me to thinking about how I always have to stop learning when I shave, or take a shower etc.

I've pretty much got transportation down (as do we all with our ipods 'n whatnot; or as I like to call them "Mobile Mentors") but, there are still some gaps of time where I'm not necessarily meditating, or using thinking time; where typically I'm wishing I could still be listening to what it was I *was* listening to, before I "had to go".

So, that got me into thinking about creating a seamless flow of information. What I mean by that, is taking an audio book, say, that you're listening to on your device of choice (or even on your computer) and having it follow you around pretty much wherever you went, without having to re-find your place in the book/track etc. [as that often happens to me, if I'm listening to a book on multiple devices.]

That got me into looking at wireless speakers, specifically itouch-configured wireless speakers, such as the Audio Unlimited ShowerPOD 900 Mhz Wireless Shower Speaker - basically a wireless speaker that is made to fit in, and withstand the environment of, one's shower.

As a result of finding that neat thing, I also found something I thought was really cool - the Audio Unlimited PoolPOD 900Mhz Wireless Floating Waterproof Speaker - which is a speaker specifically designed for hot tubs and pools!

I'm not sure how loud the speaker gets (as pools/hot tubs kind of reverberate and modify sound quite often) but the idea is fantastic, and is definitely going to be one of my LTSS purchases.

--Update this Wireless Speaker is a little cheaper, and just as good! (I also found another one that hooks up to your USB port (cool) but it isn't waterproof.)


Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!