Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Free hassles

Okay, so, you've read The Key To Awesome, and yet, you're still not awesome?

Solution:  Get auto-hassled.  Hehe, I saw this and thought it cute/funny.  Now, I actually DO do this stuff, but, I use a planner (itouch) - but feel free to use this service if it better suits you.

Auto-hassle

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!