Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Recommended Mindset Books

Without a doubt, one of the single most action oriented, influencial, intellectual, introspective and metacognitively inspiring books that I have read, and of which has made a difference in my life, is: 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class: The Thought Processes, Habits and Philosophies of the Great Ones

EVERY page, literally EVERY PAGE, or every chapter (if you get the audio series) is absolute mindset GOLD.

It seems to be less known in self actualization circles than say, Awaken the Giant Within, (another book which I love, by the way, if you've read my series on Tony Robbins specifically)

Read this book. Save up, and listen to it as well. I mean it.

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!