Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Gift to myself

One of the gifts I'm going to give to myself today is

I found it on Amazon for $5!

(as I write this, there are 4 copies, I'm buying one, now - it's a fairly expensive DVD set on Tony's actual site. (although granted, that may include more than one DVD, its still a pretty sweet deal on amazon)

How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!