Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Sir Ken Robinson

Lately, I've really become enamored with Sir Ken Robinson.  His way of passing on knowledge and ideas is masterful.

I first heard about him in an area that I was quite passionate about (do schools kill creativity) and now, I've become enamored once again with his new material.

I've only heard him on TED, but I plan on reading his books now, as well.

Check him out
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!