Learning how to get rich is great - teaching how to get rich is better!

About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Oprah, hi! Read my book :-)

Seriously, I think Oprah would like my book.

How the heck to GET the book to her...  well, I'll let you know.

But, Oprah, if you're reading this... well, I know you have a large amount of money, so offering to send you a free book might not exactly work as an incentive... so...  read my book and I'll donate $100 to Kiva.org.

(just let me know you read it :)

I know $100 isn't much in the Oprah scale of finances, but, that's still 4 new businesses we could help launch in an impoverished nation, and you get to read a neat book (which I honestly DO think you'd like) as a result :-)

Yay for win/win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passionate Passive Income is all about learning how to get rich. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome!